11/12/2011

Dark Vadar and Accumulation Systems

Julian: Mama, I'm setting up a system that any time someone drops something, it's mine. A drill tip and a penny. Mine! Do you like that system?
Suzuki: That's a funny system.
Julian (later, when there's the sound of something crashing onto the floor): Yay!
Suzuki: Immersion blender. Yours!
Julian: Well, how about only small things will be mine?

(On the trampoline): My cheeks are so big that I can feel them bouncing up and down!

Julian: What balls do you know how to play?
Suzuki: You mean like what sports?
Julian: Yes.
Suzuki: I never really learned any of those things.
Julian: I'll teach you!
Suzuki: Alright, thanks. And who taught you?
Julian: I just accumulated it.

Julian: Would you rather wake up in the morning and your house was all covered in lettuce or would you rather to wake up in the morning and your house was all covered in asphalt?

Julian (on Halloween night): Halloween is about being scary. Next year I want to be Dark Vadar.
Suzuki: Sure, if you can figure out how to make it yourself.
Julian: Like a mask made of paper mache? Wait, I'm gong to wear a different costume. I'm going to quickly go make a Dark Vadar suit. (This was at 5:55pm and it was already dark. He came down soon after and said he'd stick with the Doctor Dragon hybrid costume he had created earlier.)

Julian: We're studying Native Americans. I have a native American name. It's Eagle Horn. I thought of it myself.

[Julian met Roger's grandson Oscar in Sebastopol. Oscar asked Julian about his dad.]
Oscar: "Is he Irish or something?"
Julian: "No, he's Polish."
Oscar: "So, is he from the North Pole then?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rockets (5 years old)

Contraptions (5 years old)

Fairfax Festival (3 years old)