12/22/2010

Bees, a tapeworm, a dog, a cat, and Kevin Burke.


3/16/09

One time, at my house (his imaginary one), I saw the sun and the dark and the moon and the stars and the rain all at the SAME TIME.

4/17/09

(holding a penny-whistle flute) Do you want to hear my imagination song?

4/27/09

J (before falling asleep): Mama, the wind telled me a funny joke.
S: The wind TOLD you a joke. What was it?
J: The wind told me not to tell it to anybody.

4/28/09

We're having fishies for dinner. They're dead fishies and they've been stretched out.

5/6/09

I have bees, a tapeworm, a dog, and a cat at my house.

5/10/09

I want to make a treasure hunt for Leslie.

5/11/09

("clack, clack" on the garlic press) This instrument is called a Jig.

5/27/09

(pointing to a convertible): Wow, you'd have a hard time driving that car and holding onto a balloon!

5/29/09

Suzuki (with my fiddle): Juju, what's your favorite song?
J: Kevin Burke.

5/30/09
I love you as big as the whole world.

5/31/09

When I'm done coloring this, I want to hang it up. Let's put pictures all over the entire house, so we don't see any walls--except the mirrors--because it's kind of boring how we have it now.

6/1/09

If you don't put your instrument in its case, the songs will go out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rockets (5 years old)

Contraptions (5 years old)

Fairfax Festival (3 years old)