12/22/2010

...very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very

8/9/09

Wow, our tomato plant is blasting. We will need a ladder that goes up to the sky to climb up to see if there’s any tomatoes. It’s blasting green and yellow and all different colors like a RAINBOW plant!

I have a store that sells piñatas. It’s right outside the gate. Go right inside and look on the left side.

I have different jet planes at different vacation houses. Baba, you do the front of the plane and I do the back of the plane and Mama, you’re the one who does the signals… Oh, actually to get to my big vacation house, you have to take 100 jet planes.

8/10/09

Suzuki: Take your eyelash, put it in your palm, make a wish, and blow it away.
Jules: I wish that none of my friends would drown.

8/13/09

Look what I made—I made a house for your mandolin! I made it all by myself. Only Baba and me made it.

Janusz: Suzuki, where did you get those purple potatoes?
S: At The Good Earth.
Juju: I have a potato tree and tons of them are ready! They’re all over my house.

I want to go visit grandma and grandpa sometime.

8/14/09

My house can put out wheels and it can put out wings and it can fly. It can fly all the way to Poland.

I’m a dog fire fighter. I’m Homer. I’m Homer, the dog fire fighter.

ALL WEEK prior to his birthday party 8/15/09
(to random strangers we see on the street): I’m almost four. My birthday is on a school day (or some other salient detail).

8/16/09

I came to give you a hug and a kiss and to give you a massage. I’m a doctor. You have a bad tummy ache because the food went down the wrong pipe. You will have to stay in the hospital for two days. I will go get some tools. Watch my baby (his teddy bear). He’s the nurse.

Suzuki: When you’re big, will you still cuddle with me and stuff?
J: Yes.
S: Even when you’re a grown up?
J: YES, and I will give you a birthday. When’s your birthday?
S: In March.
J: It’ll be in the clubhouse because there’s a dance floor and we don’t have a dance floor. I’m so sad about that.

8/17/09

Sometimes I want to go off the earth.

I love you as fast as I can ride my bike. I can ride SO fast.

Sometime I want to move closer to the camp (Lark) so it won’t take as long to get there.

I want to write a letter to grandma and grandpa. I want to put it in their mailbox.

8/18/09

I’m not going to tell you what I had at school today. (Why not? You should ALWAYS tell me, especially if someone tells you not to.) I had Tic Tacs. (Who gave them to you?) Oscar (a school chum). I want us to get Tic Tacs.

Suzuki (in concerned tones): Juju, how are you feeling about to two of us being separated for two and a half weeks while you’re in Poland?
J: It’s kind of good because we’ve been together too much and I don’t really like it. In two more days, I’m going to have enough of you and then, when I get back, I’m going to REALLY want to be with you.

I really love that grandma and grandpa gave me that flashlight kit.

Julian’s toes told Suzuki’s toes, “I have a flashlight set. Come with me and we’ll go camping!”

8/20/09

Mama, I love you as SO much, mucher than you love me (good one). I love you as long (far) as Poland is. I love you very, very, very, very (etc. for about three minutes) much.

8/21/09

(leaving for the airport) I put my parachute in my invisible jet pack.

(En route to Poland) Why don't they have a deck on the airplane?

(In Poland):
Janusz: Julian, what do you want to tell mama?
Julian: How good I am here.
Janusz: What else do you want to tell mama?
Julian: Nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rockets (5 years old)

Contraptions (5 years old)

Fairfax Festival (3 years old)