12/22/2010

Push your belly button to delete them.

9/30/09
J: What color eyes do you have?
S: Take a look.
J: Umm, they're green and blue and black and white and red.

10/5/09
Today is eyeball day. That means it's rainbow day: that means it's Friday.

10/9/09
S: Let's buy this cinnamon raisin bread.
J: It will only be for the citizens in our family.

favorite color: "rainbow"

10/10/09
J: Look what I have.
S: Is that a filter?
J: Yes. It filts.

Don't leave until I'm ALL the way asleep. I'll tell you when I'm all the way asleep.

10/17/09
I know about the whole world because I live underground.

10/19/09
If you play Uno with me, I have a "sniff toy" for you. You are Homer and I have a toy for you to sniff.

10/21/09
(regarding our game of Uno)
Next time, I want you to win.

10/22/09
I have two tow trucks that I keep in my garage. I live under a geyser: Old Faithful.

J: You don't know where that place with the yummy burgers it.
S: Yes, I do.
J: No, because I took that part out of you, so you don't know where it  is.
S: Why did you do that?
J: Because I wanted to know where the yummy burger place is. So, now I know where it is.
S: Oh.

10/23/09
(regarding helping me make french toast): I can marinate the marinade for it. Actually, I can make the marinade for it.

10/24/09
(repeatedly bonking his head against my legs)
S: Do you need some attention?
J: Yes. I couldn't tell you because my voice doesn't work and my mouth is locked. That's why.

"Goobage Can." That's how they call the trash and recycle in Polish.

S: Julian, I want you to come eat the rest of your sandwich.
J: No, I need to look up (at the tripod) and make sure the planets are not falling.

10/29/09
(Julian learned how to play "roe sham boe," but wants me to whisper to him which one I'm going to do, in advance.)

10/31/09
I control the whole world. (How do you do that?) I need a big ladder by the window to operate the whole world. (What do you do to it?) I make it spin faster and faster.

We are sea turtles. I am the sea turtle that can turn into a fire-breathing dragon. I can scare away the fish that would eat us. I use my fiery breath to cook them up for us to eat.

11/1/09
I have a metal bone. (How do you know?) Because Jake put in my metal bone for me. That's how I know.

I cancel your bad dreams out of you, but only your scary ones and your hurting ones and your violence ones.

11/11/09
There--I put all my bad dreams in you. We'll have to push your belly button to delete them.

11/16/09
Mama, can you make sure I don't wear this shirt to school ever again or when Jake comes over. (Why not?) Jake says it's not cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rockets (5 years old)

Contraptions (5 years old)

Fairfax Festival (3 years old)