12/22/2010

Lipstick and teenagers.


7/22/09

(S: Come down and have your eggs, Julian!) J: I can't--I'm putting on lipstick! I have four kinds of lipstick! And I made a new hairstyle.

7/23/09

(regarding the e-mail he was writing to Grandma and Grandpa): Send it from the police office. (Why?) Actually, send it from the post office. I'm kind of confused.

7/24/09

I made this structure where the vacation people will be. And this is where we will be--in this kayak. You're the one who pumps up the energy to get the boat started, I'm the driver, and Baba paddles because he can do hard things--so he gets to do the paddling. And you honk, too. So you get two jobs for the boat.

7/25/09

Let's pretend you were the mama and Baba was the teenager and I was the other teenager. And my head went all the way up to the sky--the teenagers are that big.

This pancake is yummy. If you eat it, you will flip out!

For my next birthday, actually for my name day, I want it at Colorado. And I want my birthday at Denver.

Look at the man I made. His name is "Hang-on-the-Hook Julian." He's huge and he's going to turn into a huge blob!

A giant couldn't fit in this store.

7/26/09

(Shooting sounds) I'm on the lookout for people that are doing bad things. This is a machine that sounds like shooting, but it's not, it's throwing people in jail.

7/26/09 video:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rockets (5 years old)

Contraptions (5 years old)

Fairfax Festival (3 years old)