12/22/2010

Copyright infringement.


3/28/10

Mama, I think I'm going to be a musician when I grow up. And an artist. I know that.

4/8/10

(swoop!) I caught you in my parents-catching net! I give you a big hug, then I let you go.

I'm a power peace ninja. Ninjas do exercise, they don't hurt anybody. Peace power ninjas are bigger than ice cream trucks.

4/10/10

When I wake up in the morning, I can't really control my voice. I can't talk very well. But when I walk through my door, there's a force field I walk through and then I can talk.

4/13/10

Let me see your necklace. It has powers. That's a power necklace. When I touch it, I get lots of power. I got a lot of power from that necklace.

4/20/10

I'm king of the skylights!

(Carrying a stick) This is my staff of plenty!

You're an ice chamber blender freezer.

Look at the cuckoo banister spaceship!

4/23/10

When I grow up, I'm going to make the same book (Light in the Attic, Shel Silverstein). I'm going to draw the same pictures and write the same words! (Pause)...Whose name will be on it?

(While hiking) I'm a robot. Robots can't see, they have to feel their way.

4/24/10

I'm a scruggle-foot mulligatawny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rockets (5 years old)

Contraptions (5 years old)

Fairfax Festival (3 years old)