12/22/2010

Stick-and-soil sandwiches and stretchy violins.


4/17/09

Let's get our "babies." (teddy bears) OK, now let's put them in our bellies. Oh, we have to take their clothes off because they're naked in our bellies. When we hear a "knock, knock, let me out," then they hatch. Now let's dress them. (Then he hid them and made a treasure hunt for us to find them.)

Now twist the handle (acting out an air handle on his tummy, which I then turned, causing him to pop up and give me a raspberry). That's my bubble machine. (Don't spit on me!) No, those are my bubbles!

Actually, I'm making shadow airplanes. First you have to turn on all the lights...

6/6/09

(crawling into our bed in the middle of the night): I got too much sand in my eyes from the moon.

6/8/09

How are trees made into paper towels?

6/9/09

Excuse me. (Yes?) I need some attention.

6/10/09

(before leaving for school) I forgot to put on lipstick!

6/12/09

(Sometimes Julian likes to pretend that I am, or sometimes he is, having a baby. Today he pretended that I was having twins. He pretended to help me to the car, take me to the hospital, go to "the 100 floor" in a wheelchair, and, pushing a button on his "remote control" calculator): I'm opening your belly up!

Why do deer have horns? (To protect themselves and vie for females.) Yeah. They fight them for her babies. Then they blow their horns.

I don't have very much energy, but the "guitar" (ukelele) gives me energy because the songs have gas in them.

6/13/09

(During his shower) Suzuki: I need a foot, please. (Scrub.) Now I need another foot. Juju: There are no more feet for sale. S: But I see another foot. J: It's only for decoration. S: Could I rent or borrow one, please? J: Yeah.

6/14/09

You can only sneeze if you live by yourself.

6/15/09

You can't come to my camping house because there's a sign that says "no people that like cheese in their burritos"

6/16/09

We could make a treasure hunt for the lizard! (referring to the one that was trapped inside our house for a few days)

6/17/09

Suzuki: What do you want in your sandwich? Juju: Sticks and soil.

6/20/09

(To mama) I could eat you. You smell like a cherry. (Janusz: Is that a pick-up line?)

Let's talk. (What about?) The whole world. (What kind of things about the whole world?) All the kinds of things.

I found a rubber band in your purse. I like to play with rubber bands. It's like a stretchy violin.

6/21/09

I need to make the music stand higher. (Why?) For the dinosaurs. I'm going to peel off their skin.

6/25/09

You're funny. You're the mama bird that is funny.

(Re: the magnetic building set "butterfly" he made on the floor): Please don't step on it. Don't even think about stepping on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rockets (5 years old)

Contraptions (5 years old)

Fairfax Festival (3 years old)